As 3D Machine Learning Engineer you wil work in a team of experienced developers. With our platform, we want to drastically change the way in which people buy, sell, renovate, and decorate houses. We need a great team in order to get to this goal faster. 3STATE® is a young, fast-growing company in Mechelen (BE). We build, among others, an Angular and WebGL platform. We are looking for a driven candidate who is willing to put his/her brains to work.
- You have a degree in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning;
- You are comfortable setting up, tweaking and validating deep learning architectures, in particular convolutional neural networks;
- You know how to prepare data to maximize training efficiency;
- You know how to code Tensorflow and make use of GPU processing power effectively;
- You want to use your knowledge and skills to build real, production-quality systems.
Extra brownie points if you:
- have used deep learning for classification of 3D data;
- have non-ML computer vision knowledge;
- know a thing or two about 3D scanners and point clouds.
- have good Blender skills (modeling, materials…).